Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Small Diversion. . .

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Well hello.  Let me start by saying a belated thank you to Mary, otherwise known as the Urban Farmgirl, for her lovely introduction last week on her blog.  For those of you who didn't come our way via her beautiful blog (at least a dozen of you), you should really check her out--she is a very talented gal, I think you'll like her. Plus, she just recently opened her etsy shop, loaded with vintage goodness!

For those of you who kindly humored her and accepted the introduction,  I am wondering: Do you sort of feel like you got set up with a stranger and though you were sure things were going well, they left you hanging?

Sorry about that.  Let me explain, or at least show you what I have been up to for the better part of the last week.  You see, we bought a cute little rental house a couple months ago and when it came right down to the wire (renters wanting to actually move in) we really had to scramble to finish it up.


But it was worth it.  Here are a couple pictures to wet your appetite.  For the whole house tour, complete with before and after pictures of each room,  GO HERE.




Wheww! Now I can get back to refinishing furniture!  Let me know what you think.  And for those of you who asked questions, If I haven't answered them yet, I will.  Thank you for all your lovely feedback.

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Courtenay@Signal Hill Interiors said...

Such a pretty little house. Of course your renters want to move in!

Meghan said...

That is so cute! Very nicely clean-cut.

Amanda said...

first things first, you are such a doll. :)

that rental is beyond beautiful. of course i love all things white and seeing as thats so not the case over here at de casa 'perfect imperfection', i envy that lovely little rental you have on your hands there.

if that ever so perfect paint color of yours ever ends up in my hands (no rush, i really appreciate your efforts in helping!), i will be begging (and i mean BEGGING) my hubby to repaint our house.

Urban Farmgirl said...

Ok, that is one super-cute rental! What great character it has! None of the rentals I lived in were ever that cute! ;o)

And thank you...for the thank you. Not necessary, I am just so happy to spread the love a little. You deserve it!

Mary

 
◄Design by Pocket